HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Who do you wb with?
Regiment wbs , sometimes they fill up very early, so on the days I'll be free at wbs time, I join fc about 2 hours prior.

When adding starts, fc name changes to "Trade [player]", so you add them, join to be on same world, join to get to their location, trade. Usually fills up in about 3-5 minutes. No training sessions/etc, just a few rules like always follow host back and the general ones.

E: Ty Sikr
Selective Completionist

16-May-2014 20:13:20 - Last edited on 16-May-2014 20:16:17 by Amaethwr

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Regiment wbs, sometimes they fill up very early, so on the days I'll be free at wbs time, I join fc about 2 hours prior.

When adding starts, fc name changes to "Trade [player]", so you add them, join to be on same world, join to get to their location, trade. Usually fills up in about 3-5 minutes. No training sessions/etc, just a few rules like always follow host back and the general ones.

Ah sounds a bit problematic. Leaving Runespan to go trading them.

How are they at defending their camps?

- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -

16-May-2014 20:18:18

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
I've never been to Warbands. True skiller right here :D
Only because no WC tent :(

I rarely have trouble with them nowadays. Ages ago there'd be 2 white dots and everyone would flee, but now the majority of fc will stay and fight, its not often that they lose, and not really that often that they have to fight anyway. One guy takes Seis wand lol :(
Selective Completionist

16-May-2014 20:21:23

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top