Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Saczva

Saczva

Posts: 55,759 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I disagree, a lot of the old and low level quests are rather tedious and just require a bunch of random tasks that most people can't be bothered to work out.

New high level quests on the other hand are great because they have more engaging stories and are direct, being direct isn't the same as easy, if a quest sends you running off all over the world collecting random items then it's not any harder it's just more annoying and makes people use guides to skip the tedium.
~ Alexandros Megalos ~ Alexander III of House Argead ~ Alexander the Great ! ~

15-May-2014 15:48:47

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'll have you know I solo'd Nomad Pre-EoC at 107+8 Combat with 70 Prayer.

I didn't even use Ranged which was more efficient to do so at my level back then. I went straight up Rapier.

Such challenge. Very hard. So deadly. Wow.

Killed him second time after I used Kyatt.

I recall being the lowest non-pure (since I trained defence later) to Melee him at the time. It may have been beaten since but IDGAF!

¨'¹¸
¸*¸
……
'Such Asian'
¸„‹'ˆˆ¨,
..………
……
‘.,¸;¸,.'
…….
'Very Blue
.……
,¹'ˆ;ˆ“,
……
………..
'.,¸¸,.‹¹
Wow Amaze
……
'¸¸''
`.,¸
@HyunAOP

15-May-2014 15:49:39

Nyu
Sep Member 2020

Nyu

Posts: 5,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Saczva said :
I disagree, a lot of the old and low level quests are rather tedious and just require a bunch of random tasks that most people can't be bothered to work out.

New high level quests on the other hand are great because they have more engaging stories and are direct, being direct isn't the same as easy, if a quest sends you running off all over the world collecting random items then it's not any harder it's just more annoying and makes people use guides to skip the tedium.

MEP2 Puzzle.

/puzzles3hard5people
181m Slayer XP and 37,963 Edimmu slain for my Dungeoneering pet. Slayer is still the worst skill in the game.

15-May-2014 15:50:00

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I didn't use a guide. But my clanmate Sosolid2k (who is super famous) made a Nomad boss fight video and he made it look so easy.

¨'¹¸
¸*¸
……
'Such Asian'
¸„‹'ˆˆ¨,
..………
……
‘.,¸;¸,.'
…….
'Very Blue
.……
,¹'ˆ;ˆ“,