Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yea lol, seedicide is useless. Hell, I'd even go as far as to say herbicide is useless as well.

XP is insignificant considering it only works for combat. It'd be a nice bonus if it worked with jadinkos.

15-Apr-2014 16:57:46 - Last edited on 15-Apr-2014 16:58:13 by Morgan

Saczva

Saczva

Posts: 55,759 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
6 player game... 2 dead on round 1... the rest not so good on health

I'm in for a major win this time... :|

See, *this* is why the whole "have fun forget efficiency" thing is difficult, having 90% efficiency is no problem but like 10% efficiency entirely because other people are bad is just mind numbing.
~ Alexandros Megalos ~ Alexander III of House Argead ~ Alexander the Great ! ~

15-Apr-2014 17:07:22 - Last edited on 15-Apr-2014 17:10:59 by Saczva

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
Eh, don't even try arguing this point. If we're being honest we'll all be able to admit this game is so much more fun when we're not obsessed with efficiency. We chat, we laugh, we do things that are inefficient but make the gaming experience a little more interesting and varied.  Repetition is not fun, it never has been, it never will be no matter how much you try to convince yourself that.

Some people are just stubborn and to be honest, I'm 100% convinced you'd enjoy this game more if you cared less about efficiency.

Caring about something doesn't maximise fun for yourself because caring always involves sacrifice and sacrifice is never fun.

Even you log onto these forums (which is less efficient) to make your gaming experience a little more fun :)

Pls I'm not that efficient as you make out but I still like to do things in-game that save time because it helps my goal. I don't take it as far as not talking to friends though. That's just how I (yes I, not YOU) like to play the game. You're basically telling me that I'm not having fun or enjoying the game because I don't play the way you see as "acceptable" L

I play this game to achieve goals because without them - I am lost on what to do on this game. This game wouldn't be as popular if people didn't have goals to work towards, you NEED them especially for a game such as this.

People find themselves BORED when they have nothing to work towards.

Everyone has their own vision of fun whether you like it or not. Just because YOU can't see why someone might find being efficient fun or gaining EXP etc doesn't mean they aren't having fun.

You may love playing mini-games but others may not.

Would write more but literally cbf

15-Apr-2014 17:09:21

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top