Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
Pures won't be able to use any of the slayer masks and Legacy isn't pre-eoc. It'll just screw over pures.

Idc much about the masks. I just wanna use Kuradal lol. Yes I know Legacy isn't Pre-EoC.

…….
'I would sail across the east šea
…………….
,·`¸
………
Just to see you on the far side
……….….
,' ,’‘, ',
……
Where the wind is cold and angry
,¹'¹·.' ,'
’,’
There you'll be able to take me insidé '.,¸¸, '
@HyunAOP

04-Apr-2014 02:01:47

StarDerp
Oct Member 2005

StarDerp

Posts: 11,927 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
StarDerp said :
I preferred 138 for reasons, But one of them is, I can't go anywhere anymore without seeing copious amounts of level 200's. I realise there wasn't a short supply of 138s, but still.

I like your vocabulary Star! Copious is a fine word :)

Why tank chu.

using the same words over and over again feels tedious when I'm typing, let alone reading. Always trying to mix the ole' vocab up :3
Derp, Derpity Derp.

04-Apr-2014 02:05:57

StarDerp
Oct Member 2005

StarDerp

Posts: 11,927 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HyunA said :
Wilson said :
Pures won't be able to use any of the slayer masks and Legacy isn't pre-eoc. It'll just screw over pures.

Idc much about the masks. I just wanna use Kuradal lol. Yes I know Legacy isn't Pre-EoC.

I'm still clinging to the shred of hope that says in a couple of weeks time there will be a news post stating that creating legacy is impossible, but are willing to offer pre eoc as a substitute. I realise the chance of that ever happening is minuscule at the most, but it would make the past year and a bit that much more worth it.
Derp, Derpity Derp.

04-Apr-2014 02:10:22

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StarDerp said :
HyunA said :
Wilson said :

I'm still clinging to the shred of hope that says in a couple of weeks time there will be a news post stating that creating legacy is impossible, but are willing to offer pre eoc as a substitute. I realise the chance of that ever happening is minuscule at the most, but it would make the past year and a bit that much more worth it.

If that happens. I'll resub on all 5 accounts and not just 2.
Loljk we have bonds now.

…….
'I would sail across the east šea
…………….
,·`¸
………
Just to see you on the far side
……….….
,' ,’‘, ',
……
Where the wind is cold and angry
,¹'¹·.' ,'