Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Toastcrumbs

Toastcrumbs

Posts: 5,801 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The only scrolls I've gotten randomly, were the Hobgoblin, Banshee and Aberrant Spectre. (and Imp in a way)

Hobgoblin - Was killing them for Limpwurt as a little level 45 pre eoc.
Banshee - Wanted something from them... Think it was Pure Essence & didn't want to mine it
Aberrant Spectre - Was a slayer task
Imp - Was really annoyed I had been killing them for so long (ignoring Lessers) and hadn't gotten one, so killed one on the way to Edge bank from Lodestone and got it lol. Wanted to flip a table, I swear.

"dat trim" is still at least 3 months+ away though. Haven't even started Castle Wars...

19-Mar-2014 02:51:13

Fireslinger4
Feb Member 2022

Fireslinger4

Posts: 4,384 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Toastcrumbs said :
The only scrolls I've gotten randomly, were the Hobgoblin, Banshee and Aberrant Spectre. (and Imp in a way)

Hobgoblin - Was killing them for Limpwurt as a little level 45 pre eoc.
Banshee - Wanted something from them... Think it was Pure Essence & didn't want to mine it
Aberrant Spectre - Was a slayer task
Imp - Was really annoyed I had been killing them for so long (ignoring Lessers) and hadn't gotten one, so killed one on the way to Edge bank from Lodestone and got it lol. Wanted to flip a table, I swear.

"dat trim" is still at least 3 months+ away though. Haven't even started Castle Wars...

My thoughts and support with you mate. If I can help out with anything just leme know and I'll do my best to help out
~~Fire

19-Mar-2014 02:53:08

Toastcrumbs

Toastcrumbs

Posts: 5,801 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fireslinger4 said :
My thoughts and support with you mate. If I can help out with anything just leme know and I'll do my best to help out

Lol, I'm fine at the moment. Just gets boring when all I'm doing is loading a cannon and turning on Soul Split... hence why I post here :P

AND Keighlea amuses me.

19-Mar-2014 02:54:36 - Last edited on 19-Mar-2014 02:56:48 by Toastcrumbs

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top