Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lolwbs

Attending combat practices and then after wars. You end up spending at least 2 hours on Warbands alone, not to mention those sort of fcs can get stressful as fk.

Even then, you're not guaranteed 75/75 supplies in MINING itself either due to lack of tents or constantly getting crashed by SAPK and the like.

I want to see a nerf so I no longer have to care about doing them.

19-Mar-2014 01:52:51 - Last edited on 19-Mar-2014 01:56:15 by Singularity

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It slows your mining exp down slightly... I average 98k mining exp an hour while superheating and 108k if not superheating (would be increased another 10% with Juju mining potions, I just don't have any :P . The "Super heating" mining exp wouldn't increase since using Juju potions reduces your smithing exp)

So at the loss of 10-20k mining exp (let's go high end and say 20k, or 20% mining exp) you gain around 65k smithing exp

Smithing Rune Platelegs is essentially a no loss smithing training, and you can make over 1,000 legs an hour, for approximately 235k exp minimum

5 hours of superheat mining would get you roughly 500k mining exp and 260k smithing exp

4 hours of regular mining would get you roughly 480k mining exp
1 hour of smithing would get you 235k (likely much more) smithing exp

So for the same time, you get approximately the same exp, and the latter method is significantly less effort. Really it depends how many rune legs you can actually smith in an hour.. I know I used between 3k and 4k bars when I smithed, but don't know the exact number, and I'm by no means the best smither :P

Typed this all out, hit submit, and the forums logged me out. I love you, Indy!

­­­­
Fun fact: Zaros uses Linkify
­­­­
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

19-Mar-2014 01:58:33

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
People always speak like it's guaranteed 75/75 supplies in Mining every day without fail. You can tell these people don't actually Warband themselves because if they did, they'd know what it's really like. .

19-Mar-2014 01:59:07 - Last edited on 19-Mar-2014 02:00:03 by Singularity

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
It slows your mining exp down slightly... I average 98k mining exp an hour while superheating and 108k if not superheating (would be increased another 10% with Juju mining potions, I just don't have any :P . The "Super heating" mining exp wouldn't increase since using Juju potions reduces your smithing exp)

So at the loss of 10-20k mining exp (let's go high end and say 20k, or 20% mining exp) you gain around 65k smithing exp

Smithing Rune Platelegs is essentially a no loss smithing training, and you can make over 1,000 legs an hour, for approximately 235k exp minimum

5 hours of superheat mining would get you roughly 500k mining exp and 260k smithing exp

4 hours of regular mining would get you roughly 480k mining exp
1 hour of smithing would get you 235k (likely much more) smithing exp

So for the same time, you get approximately the same exp, and the latter method is significantly less effort. Really it depends how many rune legs you can actually smith in an hour.. I know I used between 3k and 4k bars when I smithed, but don't know the exact number, and I'm by no means the best smither :P

Typed this all out, hit submit, and the forums logged me out. I love you, Indy!

­­­­
Fun fact: Zaros uses Linkify
­­­­

Think i will just keep mining at a relaxed pace. and hope that elf smithing is out by the time i am done with mining.
Strength Through Chaos
|

19-Mar-2014 02:04:43

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top