Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Considering the hp jadinkos have they aren't that bad but you overkill too much and can hardly get rates around 100k/hr. I do them because of seeds mostly. Fire giants aren't in a should do list, they are quite bad and to get rates greater or equal to 100k/hr you must cannon and tryhard. They give the slayer xp waterfiends give, less combat xp, and have nearly 2x the hp. Ok you get big bones but you also get golds instead of crimsons. I mean.. why..?

I can't comment on wyrms, I have those blocked and I don't really plan to mess with my list until we have some data on the assignment frequency rates. Unless... you can convince me that they are worth doing despite the fact that you spend half your task kicking the mounds lol.
Hi

23-May-2013 20:48:50

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Why Nechs? I find them too good to skip, even though this morning it was packed in all worlds so I had to them in a <400 spawn world. :O

Because last time I did them they were barely over 80k an hour and they were annoying because they died far too fast :(

~~~Keighlea the purple Sorceress~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~ (: ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

23-May-2013 20:49:35

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
I doubt that number is accurate then. Sure you may have averaged 149k/hr during one overload but you also had to bank 3 times during your task for food.

Lol this feels like a chat room now.

???? I never need to bank with my task lol, I just take bunyip w/ tacklebox or yak with some food and that's it but most of the time I don't touch my food if I tryhard.

23-May-2013 20:56:21

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, seeing as my current list is:

Magic:

Abyssal demon
Mutated bloodveld
Ganodermic creatures
Gargoyle
Grifolapine
Grifolaroo
Hellhound
Ice strykwyrm
Iron dragon
Nechryael
Steel dragon

Range:

Black dragons
Black demons

Melee:

Automatons
Dark beasts
Mithril dragons
(Desert strykewyrms)
(Fire giants)
(Mutated jadinkos)

I really ''should'' do fire giants just for the melee xp. :x

Same reason for wyrms really, they're bad charms, no prayer xp, no herblore xp. Since you melee much more than I do you're probably better off skipping wyrms than doing them I guess. :o

23-May-2013 20:56:42

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top