Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Xerdge said :
You Pick It said :
Xerdge said :
You Pick It said :
Singularity said :
Sha ky said :
Singularity said :
Peter Capaldi is a good actor and a fan of the show, so he should do very well.

He isn't David though ;-;

I don't think any version will surpass David's era! Both story wise and portrayal

+1

I'm REALLY looking forward to Capaldi's season(s). Especially after I saw him in Torchwood, his character gave me the feelyfeels. And I'm generally pretty emotionless.

Can't wait till Torchwood is over TBH, seasons 3/4 are.. just so depressing.

Buddy of mine just lent me the first 3 seasons of Game of Thrones, so that's up next!

You are in for a real treat with GoT haha. Enjoy!

I'm sure I am! :P

Also has anyone here watched the Spartacus series from Starz? Seriously am I the only person who absolutely loved that?

OMG YES

SPARTACUS <3

I watched it after being bored and whilst I can understand why people are put off with the show (because it has quite extreme nudity), the story and acting is amazing. I've finished watching Season 1 (blood of sand) and the prequel (gods of arena) so far.

17-Mar-2014 13:47:23 - Last edited on 17-Mar-2014 13:47:52 by Singularity

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I didn't say anything wrong with the font, but previously the L looked like a lower case I in game.

The only part is I dislike about the new font is how it doesn't seem to fill the typing box, just seems too small/the box seems too big.

17-Mar-2014 13:48:39

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
Eh, I don't understand what I'm supposed to be doing for the miniquest. I hate this type of thing.

Collect 500 memories from Divination to charge your Engrammeter then go find the memory and take it back to Kharshai. Repeat this 14 more times.

17-Mar-2014 14:15:52

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Kyrie said :
Eh, I don't understand what I'm supposed to be doing for the miniquest. I hate this type of thing.

Collect 500 memories from Divination to charge your Engrammeter then go find the memory and take it back to Kharshai. Repeat this 14 more times.

For real?
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

17-Mar-2014 14:33:20

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top