Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fireslinger4 said :
Agumon said :
double again, my bad

what causes the double posts? I can't recall it happening to me so am curious

Honestly I'm not too sure it just simply happens to me rarely. Like 1/200 posts maybe could even be less. I don't do anything different, my mouse isn't double clicking by mistake. Some people have said it is caused by lag when you click submit but I'm not sure what they mean by that.

Another thing I get sometimes is when I click "submit" to submit my post it will instead show the preview post screen, even though I didn't hit preview. Indy confirmed it does that sometimes so it isn't that I'm just misclicking lol.

15-Mar-2014 05:46:10

Fireslinger4
Feb Member 2022

Fireslinger4

Posts: 4,384 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MichaeISword said :
Fireslinger4 said :
Agumon said :
double again, my bad

what causes the double posts? I can't recall it happening to me so am curious

Honestly I'm not too sure it just simply happens to me rarely. Like 1/200 posts maybe could even be less. I don't do anything different, my mouse isn't double clicking by mistake. Some people have said it is caused by lag when you click submit but I'm not sure what they mean by that.

Another thing I get sometimes is when I click "submit" to submit my post it will instead show the preview post screen, even though I didn't hit preview. Indy confirmed it does that sometimes so it isn't that I'm just misclicking lol.

wow all this time i thought i was misclicking preview too. u have no idea how much better i feel after u saying that

15-Mar-2014 05:48:47

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MichaeISword said :

If you spend more than X minutes on a page, it'll cause that to happen. As an example, next time you go AFK for some reason (for like 5-10 mins) leave a forum page up and then make a test post, it'll bring up the preview :P

­­­­
Fun fact: Zaros uses Linkify
­­­­
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

15-Mar-2014 05:51:49

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top