Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
This is my normal setup + a yak with 29 urns + an extra yak
When i run out of porters i just start drop Mining.
could bring a lava titan instead of a yak, but i don't like banking every hour :P
Imcando pick also helps with afk since it smelts ore

http://i.imgur.com/VhXcIIC.png

I used yak to hold urns (without the earth rune in it, then withdraw urns from yak and use earth runes on them. I never trust invisible boosting familiars like titan lol, I just think they are placebo.

12-Mar-2014 07:10:26

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StarDerp said :
Agumon said :
Has anyone seen Heroes here, is it worth watching? I heard it never finished

I love Heroes, all of the seasons are good imo, definitely worth a watching. They left the last season on a cliffhanger, but are planning to come back and do another season in 2015.

Support!

Wilson said :
Wow food hog.

Hahaha

If you guys are still looking for a Warband fc, I may be able to help!

Try 'reg warbands' fc. They host every wave, and start adds 2 hours prior to each wave where you have to trade whoever is hosting. They do first come first serve, so get there early. Also, ask the ranks for the additional rules should you choose to war band with them.

12-Mar-2014 08:02:48

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LolHeist

http://puu.sh/7snuz.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-Mar-2014 09:32:26

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top