Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
its weird isn't it, any one of us could die tomorrow and we'd all carry on playing rs like they didn't exist

This is wrong. If a friend didn't login for 1 week+ out of the blue, I'd start to worry and suspect stuff.

Hell, even 2 days would set off a few alarms.

07-Mar-2014 18:01:20

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WOW I DIDN'T SEE YOU SAY CASSIE!! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Singularity said :
Kyrie said :
its weird isn't it, any one of us could die tomorrow and we'd all carry on playing rs like they didn't exist

I guess because even if they didn't log in, you wouldn't suspect something like that happened. You'd just think either their Internet went out or they quit, etc.

Idk, I used to be a part of a different forum and one time someone suddenly stopped posting after making 200+ posts a day and we all assumed he'd died. Turned out he'd just gone on holiday and didn't mention it lol but it did start a new trend of 'RIP' threads whenever someone didn't post for a few days  :X

Man, I miss that place. It pretty much died out because of trolling.

07-Mar-2014 18:01:52

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Kyrie said :

This is wrong. If a friend didn't login for 1 week+ out of the blue, I'd start to worry and suspect stuff.

Well not everyone would be the same way. It really depends on whether you care about the person who's vanished or not, I guess.

07-Mar-2014 18:02:58

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Kyrie said :

I wouldn't. I have my friends outside of RS on Skype/I have their number. Now if they didn't come on Skype or reply to texts/had their phoned turned off when I called then I'd worry.

You guys? I don't have any of you outside of RS so I'd assume you just got bored.

07-Mar-2014 18:04:08

Lauri El

Lauri El

Posts: 25,993 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
WOW I DIDN'T SEE YOU SAY CASSIE!! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

http://i.imgur.com/QlUinfp.png?1?7086
This scene. It wasnt in the show, was it? :D :D
Cassie Blake

07-Mar-2014 18:05:11 - Last edited on 07-Mar-2014 18:05:21 by Lauri El

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top