Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Joep

Joep

Posts: 3,752 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
When maging I use abilities at Grifolapines, Ice strykewyrms, Iron dragons and steel dragons.

Momentum: Abyssal demons, Mutated bloodvelds, Dagannoths, Ganodermic creatures, Gargoyles , Grifolaroos, Hellhounds and Nechryaels!

Idk how Drygores at Gargoyles is compared to maging, but momentum with barrage (greater than symbol) maging with abilities. Maybe Lathow knows!

I've been skipping gargs and bloodvelds are on block since eoc. How much xp/hr would you say they are with blood barrage? Aren't bloodveld way too slow spawn to be worth it now?

You also didn't list kalphites/fire giants. Thought they were pretty ok xp personally :P (I tested fire giants at about 95k/hr with blood barrage)

15-May-2013 00:34:47

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also Sikr, what stopwatch/timer do you use?

I don't think I'm doing gargoyles right either, can't really seem to get blood barrage to hit multiple gargoyles often enough.

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

15-May-2013 00:49:52

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gargoyles can be up tp 160k/h (w/ titan) whilst Mutated bloodvelds are ~130k/h. And yeah, you somtimes need to wait for spawns there even in the best spawn world if you hsppen to kill several at the same time.

Both are melee so they can be lured closer to eachother for barraging needs!

Rwh, http://www.xnotestopwatch.com/
There are probably other ones, but I found that to be good enough.

15-May-2013 04:42:24

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top