HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
[Zaros quest stuff]
I'm sure I heard Mark mention some stuff to do with previous quests in the BTS.. Might've been to do with One Of A Kind though. I do agree with you though, if not all quests that relate to a 6th age quest have to be completed (or even started), then they definitely should be, otherwise it won't make sense to anyone.

Kyrie said :
Yo so I have a bad finger nail habit and I've now bought some stuff to stop me
I used to bite mine a lot, and I remember one time, my mum put some of that cream stuff on my nails that would stop me biting them.
Being the stubborn person I am, I carried on to bite my nails with the cream on. Was sick moments later, and for a few years after that I still bit them.
Its only really the past 5 years or so that I haven't bit them, and now my nails are beautiful.
Selective Completionist

04-Mar-2014 16:10:06

StarDerp
Oct Member 2005

StarDerp

Posts: 11,927 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think it's stupid too, Mr Pick-It.

I mean, there's going to be so many plot holes after Zaros quest. It needs to at least have a temple of sennisten req, maybe even Rotm.

Personally this whole 6th age stuff makes no sense to me, I'd hate to imagine how a new player feels in 2014.
Derp, Derpity Derp.

04-Mar-2014 16:34:44

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agree for the plot holes, I enjoy lore and seeing it done no justice makes me sad. But also the logic behind it, why should a grand master quest even be doable for everyone that's basically what it is with no requirements. Good to know how you gauge your quest difficulties Jagex...
soon™

04-Mar-2014 16:42:20

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top