Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Xerdge

Xerdge

Posts: 2,852 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Still on my hunt to pick a new laptop out. It's stressing me out - wish I could just wave a wand and my old toshiba would upgrade to 2k14 standards and call it good...

My question to you all is;

Should I continue looking for an affordable laptop with dedicated graphics? Or would settling for Intel Integrated Graphics (Haswell) work just fine?

The most I do is play 'Scape, and watch movies/youtube and such. -But I would like if I could do multiple things at once and not suffer.

02-Mar-2014 23:15:05

Ahma Lyra

Ahma Lyra

Posts: 7,163 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loved Crash Bandicoot! Awesome memories!
My fav has to be the first time I put a controller in my husband's hands and started Crash Bandicoot. I wish I would have had a video camera as what happened next probably would have won a huge cash prize somewhere....

He kicked his feet up, left, right, both together, stomped left, right, both together, jumped up, sat back down, yanked the controller up, down, back and forth, around and around, all the while hollering obscenities and he screaming sounds I've never heard from a human before. He tried for about 5 minutes and at the end of it he was sweating profusely and was totally pissed off at the world in general. He threw the controller onto the sofa, stomped out of the room still yelling and that was the end of his gaming career.

As you can imagine, I was howling with laughter and he didn't talk to me for several hours afterwards. Still makes me laugh thinking about it! :P

02-Mar-2014 23:42:48

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top