Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Selling floors really is too easy money, 8 sub 11 warps in a row w/ randoms pays for my membership for a couple of months

Died a lot though, this why I wont get 700m xp this weekend :D

PS. why wont my posts go through??????

28-Feb-2014 21:45:15

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
Kyrie said :
Can someone explain the best way to use the ice things I have 180 of them and 75 keys

Put them on 10 skills you don't want to get exp in (it's limited to using 10 per round) and you won't get anything for those skills. Not sure if it just improves your odds of getting exp in the other skills, or if it improves the chance of non-exp items

­­­­
Fun fact: Zaros uses Linkify
­­­­

Thanks, this was the first thought that came to my mind. I was unsure if I should average the hearts out so I use the same amount on each of the 75 keys or if I should just go for 10 on my first bunch of keys and hope I get lucky and yolo the rest of the keys with no hearts.

28-Feb-2014 21:54:52

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
Looks like I missed a hexcrest when Slaying on the 24th lolz.

Whoops :P lol, I don't think I've ever missed something.. I'm always too paranoid about stuff o_O I right-click every drop pile in warped dungeons like 5 times checking for token despite it gets a beam now..

­­­­
Don't you bring your sadness down on me
When peace is free
­­­­
Selective Completionist

28-Feb-2014 22:05:35

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Got 2 pieces of warp (helm and top) then teled and just bought Akriskae skirt since it's also hybrid armour.

I haven't really done hybridding in EoC before so that's pretty new to me. Don't even know what abilities are best to use here either :S

No cooldown (when switching) really does make these less annoying though. :D

28-Feb-2014 23:22:48

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top