Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow soon to be 30m base?

THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT SINCE YOU ALMOST HAVE OVER A DOZEN 30M XP STATS WITH SOME OVER 50M AND 100M XP THAT THERE'S SIMPLY TOOO MUCH FREE XP IN THE GAME SINCE YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO TRAIN THE SKILL THAT IT IS CONNECTED TO TO GET XPS

NO SUPPORT

Finally I would have pointed out your hat and how it is ruining the game and forums but that would be considered hostile

22-Apr-2013 19:11:44

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'mma still yeuch feeling, not doing much but foruming at the mo.

Might pop on later do some dungy which I keep putting off doing lol. Wanna get 120 dung and compy cape before new skills come out, ain't likely to happen at this rate if I don't log in lol.

22-Apr-2013 19:16:14

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aww. Imo dungeoneering is really fun when you finally start doing it.. but like many things it seems boring before you get past the logging in and starting part. :P

Also, I never set xp or level goals in that skill as it was mainly for fun and it was all I ever did when I logged in. :o

Singularity said :
Wow soon to be 30m base?

THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT SINCE YOU ALMOST HAVE OVER A DOZEN 30M XP STATS WITH SOME OVER 50M AND 100M XP THAT THERE'S SIMPLY TOOO MUCH FREE XP IN THE GAME SINCE YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO TRAIN THE SKILL THAT IT IS CONNECTED TO TO GET XPS

NO SUPPORT

Finally I would have pointed out your hat and how it is ruining the game and forums but that would be considered hostile

Soon? Just looking at the worst skills.. I'm missing like a month of warbands and 7.4m hunter. Lolnope. Also was silly and did prayer first even though it's easiest, rip.

ALSO I'D POINT OUT YOUR HAT BUT I'M STILL MISSING THAT + THE BOOTS FOR THE COMPLETE SET@@@@@@@@

22-Apr-2013 19:26:42

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Warbands for mining, flingers for fishing, daily challenge for craft, Troll invasion for agility, God statues for con is what I do currently.

Possibly strange rocks for ALL skills, penguins for agility and Fog for whatever is your lowest stat.

Raising base stats it's np these days lol.

22-Apr-2013 19:36:25

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I gots the full kit of dat pyramid plunder stoof. And yeah, completely forgot what the bloody hell they're called. T-T

Only thing missing is the SOTG.

My memory has been really shitty lately bah. :@

I gots 107 nearly 108 Dungy nao, I do like doing it, just finding the motivation to log in and play for some reason. :o

Still love the game, jsut every now and then get these bouts of 'meh' feeling and play other games for a bit or jsut foruming and then one day I'll go 'ooh' and start playing RS like mad again.

22-Apr-2013 19:36:41

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Warbands for mining, flingers for fishing, daily challenge for craft, Troll invasion for agility, God statues for con is what I do currently.

Possibly strange rocks for ALL skills, penguins for agility and Fog for whatever is your lowest stat.

Raising base stats it's np these days lol.

I like never leave span atm, only time I leave is for daily dg

Also I've never done god statues before, what do you even do and what is the XP like?

22-Apr-2013 19:38:23

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Oh, it's rather easy. You're just told how much scaffolding to use in total and how high the maximum and minimum pillars are. It's just guessing which one is supposed to be the highest and which is going to be lowest.

Also, you chose whether to built the 'correct' statue or the wrong one. Praying at the correct one after it's built gives prayer xp and praying at the wrong one result in your being attacked by an easy npc which gives slayer xp when killed.

The construction xp for building each statue is the same as if you were using a large xp lamp on that skill; 34408 at 99.
And the prayer/slayer xp is the same as a medium xp lamp; half of a large lamp, so 17204

With four statues to build each month that's 137632 Construction and 68816 (69k pls) Slayer or prayer xp monthly!

22-Apr-2013 19:51:26

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top