Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Yassin
Jul Member 2023

Yassin

Posts: 1,891 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dodo said :
Because of the fact that BOBHAZ spam posted in order to get the 50k post, his posted will be hidden and CASSIE BLAKE is the true 50,000th poster. Congratulations CASSIE BLAKE. I will be reporting you, BOBHAZ to the following people:

1. MOD LEE
2. REGICIDAL
3. MOD PIPS

I will also be making an inquiry to HARDSTYLEZ to ban you from the Chat Lounge. Good day.

Top 2 people are the same person but guess you needed 3

03-Feb-2014 14:07:26

Anime
Oct Member 2008

Anime

Posts: 5,584 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Frogs Go Moo said :
People who train WC?

Lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah you train to become the best afker!

It all starts out with Woodcutting, you begin with Ivy and learn the ways of afkscape after struggling with cutting normal trees and oaks at the very start of the skill, researching how to make best use of your afk time and get the most enjoyment out of it. You may create threads or even search for ones that talk about "shows to watch" to really get stuck in and become a TRUE afker.

After several shows and post count gains, you should have reached level 94 afking, and can now start afking the big guns, which are known as "Crystal trees" which are ivy on steroids which have a habit of moving around and annoying you whilst you afk hard and catch up on TV shows and movies. You find yourself stressed out and doing this until 200m xp.

Ivy/crystal trees are ideal for a beginner learning how to effectively afk. It gets you ready to start some SERIOUS afking, i.e. castle wars OR rocktail fishing. People that are born with afk talent, usually go straight into c wars or rocktails! Not everyone is this lucky though.

i agree with this wholeheartedly, not everyone has what it takes to be a pro afk

03-Feb-2014 15:14:53

Anime
Oct Member 2008

Anime

Posts: 5,584 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
kepi said :
Frogs Go Moo said :
You didn't have a 99 in 2010? o.O

If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
Got my first (wcing), in Dec 2010.

lol i had access to these forums for a few months by then

03-Feb-2014 15:16:38

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top