Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Australia>England>USA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03-Feb-2014 06:38:16

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Actually, come to think of it,

Canada>Australia>USA>Iceland>Mars>England

If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.

03-Feb-2014 06:39:46

Algebra

Algebra

Posts: 3,418 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bobhaz said :
hey man just doing portssssssssss

Cool man, I checked my log book today, and saw I was an admiral haha, which I think is pretty badass, with almost 2m miles/km/meters w e it was, was pretty surprised I've done that much work on ports.

How about you? :p

03-Feb-2014 07:16:45

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

You seem excited to do PoPs lol

03-Feb-2014 07:16:58

Puggles

Puggles

Posts: 3,065 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
My Australian friends... do you agree with what these people are saying about your snacks in this video?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/video/sararubin/americans-taste-test-australian-snack-foods

All I can say is, shame on whoever made those poor people eat vegemite straight from a jar! What the heck kind of sadistic person... For future reference:
http://puu.sh/6zVNw
There wasn't even enough Milo dissolved, Chicos aren't popular with my generation, clearly something was wrong with the darker lady if she didn't like our chips, and I think they would have actually liked the pizza shapes but they didn't really go into that.
Thoroughly disappointing :<

03-Feb-2014 07:18:44

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top