Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Jase said :
I think you should be a nice guy and give that poor dude his dfs back :( after all he was not bothering anyone, just trying to rc

You take the risk of getting pked when you enter the wild. You're auto-skulled when abyss rcing for crying out loud so why did you think it was a good idea to risk a 30M shield? Rcers have been killed for far less.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

18-Jan-2014 01:29:50

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Jase said :
Obviously i regret it now, but when ur rcing on a dead world with nobody in the wilderness ever, especially at 126 cb its just not something that i thought would happen :(

You took a calculated risk and it backfired. I'd kill other rcers too while I rc if I saw someone risking as much as that. Just be more careful in the future and move on.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

18-Jan-2014 01:40:05

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cvbgn said :
I've been sitting here for the past hour wondering what to do

He's top page on 07 and apparently only has Bandos and SGS but he's got a ton of 99 buyables

I asked and he said he wouldn't quit and I had a long conversation with him but it was toxic and only kept kill my conscience even more so I left

http://puu.sh/6ozXX

Sigh....

I would give it back, but I can understand why you wouldn't as well. It is up to you, but you are totally justified in keeping it if you choose to in my opinion.

E: Gn Cass!

18-Jan-2014 03:24:34 - Last edited on 18-Jan-2014 03:24:50 by You Pick It

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top