Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Xerdge

Xerdge

Posts: 2,852 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
The thing that sort of puts me off from watching Supernatural, is that I have 8-9 seasons ahead of me, accounting for 195 episodes or so total. I've never been a fan of watching shows like that; them being so much ahead.

I know I've said countless times I'd give it a try, and I will...

Sooner you start watching it the less behind you'll be!

16-Jan-2014 15:26:41

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
The thing that sort of puts me off from watching Supernatural, is that I have 8-9 seasons ahead of me, accounting for 195 episodes or so total. I've never been a fan of watching shows like that; them being so much ahead.

8-9 seasons is a good thing for you considering how many times you say you're bored lol. Supernatural will cure your boredom for a while and if you do something in-game whilst watching it, even better.

I love shows with lots of seasons. It keeps me busy for a while without me having to worry about finding new shows.

16-Jan-2014 15:48:32

Finbarr

Finbarr

Posts: 5,254 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OSRS's method of cleaning the hiscores can produce some amusing results. I'm not sure exactly how it works but it appears you are unranked until you log in again after a hs update.

http://puu.sh/6mXUa.jpg

I gained 21 def ranks/41slayer/30rc/7con because I inadvertently logged out/in not long after the hs updated.

16-Jan-2014 15:51:24 - Last edited on 16-Jan-2014 15:52:18 by Finbarr

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :

That's weird, personally I love when I can find a show I like that im behind that many seasons. Because I can watch it whenever and it will be a long lasting source of entertainment.

16-Jan-2014 15:58:35

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top