Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was going to watch it last night, but had to start packing up for my trip back to school instead.

I heard that no real explanation for what happened at the end of season 2 was really given, but I will find out when I watch it in a bit. Did you like it???

04-Jan-2014 18:32:14 - Last edited on 04-Jan-2014 18:32:32 by You Pick It

Meredith wtf

Meredith wtf

Posts: 4,160 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
Was going to watch it last night, but had to start packing up for my trip back to school instead.

I heard that no real explanation for what happened at the end of season 2 was really given, but I will find out when I watch it in a bit. Did you like it???

You're the Gainesville guy right

I'm going back up there today

When are you leaving

04-Jan-2014 18:33:29

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Meredith wtf said :
You Pick It said :

You're the Gainesville guy right

I'm going back up there today

When are you leaving

Yes I am lol

I am already here, but I am heading up to Tallahassee tomorrow. I was supposed to leave today, but my ride postponed it to Sunday, which was nice.

I love to learn, but going back to school after break is just the pits... like I feel like such a kid as I am practically going back kicking and screaming lol

Ooo I had breakfast at Peach Valley this morning, and I recommend that you go there sometime over the semester if you have not already been! Sisters in the Haile Village is also an awesome place for breakfast

04-Jan-2014 18:40:12 - Last edited on 04-Jan-2014 18:42:08 by You Pick It

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top