Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Drayco
Apr Member 2009

Drayco

Posts: 13,091 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Think I may need a forum detox. All these EoC rage threads are making me quite irritated.. It's been over a year since its release.. It's evident that they are not removing it; through both confirmation from Jagex and time. I just do not understand the constant need for some OSRS players to brag about updates that OSRS gets which RS3 doesn't..

Also irritates me that threads stating 'RS is dying 0mg0zor0rsrr!!' are constantly being created. We all know the player count has diminished. We all know the reasons. There are plenty of threads to post on yet they decide to create a new one and remove a thread from the forums forever.

Bleh. End rant here.

­­
A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves - Lao Tzu.
­­

28-Dec-2013 08:44:27

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Drayco said :
Think I may need a forum detox. All these EoC rage threads are making me quite irritated.. It's been over a year since its release.. It's evident that they are not removing it; through both confirmation from Jagex and time. I just do not understand the constant need for some OSRS players to brag about updates that OSRS gets which RS3 doesn't..

Also irritates me that threads stating 'RS is dying 0mg0zor0rsrr!!' are constantly being created. We all know the player count has diminished. We all know the reasons. There are plenty of threads to post on yet they decide to create a new one and remove a thread from the forums forever.

Bleh. End rant here.

­­
A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves - Lao Tzu.
­­

You also have some RS3 players do the same raging every time OSRS gets an update.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

28-Dec-2013 10:02:30

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top