Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finbarr said :
I seem to have to fill-out JAG every single time I log out (to log in screen) here, really annoying and I'm not sure why it happens.

At home, I've never had to fill it out apart from the initial time.

Same! When I am at school I have to fill it out multiples times, and because of it, my list of registered IP's is like a novel... It looks really dumb as once I got to the 15th one, I stopped caring about the names and now all I see are spam letters and I have no idea what they correspond to lol

26-Dec-2013 20:10:08

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
Finbarr said :
I seem to have to fill-out JAG every single time I log out (to log in screen) here, really annoying and I'm not sure why it happens.

At home, I've never had to fill it out apart from the initial time.

Same! When I am at school I have to fill it out multiples times, and because of it, my list of registered IP's is like a novel... It looks really dumb as once I got to the 15th one, I stopped caring about the names and now all I see are spam letters and I have no idea what they correspond to lol

That's not good, picket fence! A Hackers could sneak theirs in and you'd never notice :c.

Finbarr, two silly things for you. First, you're choosing permanent access for the device, right? Secondly, do you have a second RS window open? It might be open, or might just be a process that didn't close correctly. If you open two RS windows and try to log in, it trips JAG for some reason, so you might have a second one hiding.

Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

26-Dec-2013 20:28:08

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top