Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Envision

Envision

Posts: 5,023 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
What is a quick way to get the override items from WE2 and how long should I expect it to take?

i've gotten all 8 of the components, the best way is killing the convoy bodyguards IMO, making banners is pretty easy if you're on bandos, considering arma is stacked 3:1. i've found the spot north of the lummy bonfire thingy to be the easiest to do whilst allied with bandos, and north of that one is another that's rarely populated.

if you're getting piled by random annoying people you can toggle pvp off and still kill the convoy things

E: as for how long it would take, 8 is a small sample size, but they're not rare. i'd say if you wanted to be efficient, just make banners for your daily cap. if you're just looking for the overrides, you could probably get all of them within a few hrs of killing bodyguards (keep in mind it's loleoc, so whoever tags them gets the drop)

don't bother killing the golem things

25-Dec-2013 05:42:13 - Last edited on 25-Dec-2013 05:53:03 by Envision

Envision

Envision

Posts: 5,023 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dodo said :
where can i find info on the override things you talk about? because i have no idea what youre talking about

they're probably on the wiki, but there are 4 cosmetic overrides for bandos, and 4 for arma. just like BOL, you can only get them when you're on a specific side. (they do not get destroyed upon switching sides, as they did with BOL). it takes 1k fragments + the component part (claws/throwing axe/shield/wand(for both sides)).

when skilling (destroying enemy plots/finishing allied plots) the frags/components go in your inv, when killing (bodyguards and the convoy it'self) they are dropped on the floor, sometimes hard to see

25-Dec-2013 06:36:23

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top