Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I second the "visually stunning" statement. It had some AWESOME views from above the Earth, the experience would probably be x10 better in 3D but yeah I enjoyed it a lot even streaming it online. It's not a typical sci-fi film where Earth is threatened by an alien entity with lots of action and it's just basically left at that with little or unrealistic science to it. It is a really intense film which is all about surviving and getting back down to Earth. A unique film which was beautifully written and performed.

I love those type of films so it would have been really odd for me to have disliked Gravity.

24-Dec-2013 22:25:16

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

You Pick It said :
Is it weird that when I listened to the tracks the images from the movie sequence that they played over popped in my head? haha.

Also... how do you like debris over gravity???? I forgot how beautiful that song was...

I like that soundtrack as well but idk I seem to love Debris more.

24-Dec-2013 22:26:05

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

I am going to watch Thor 2 when Primewire has a better quality version of it, mainly because Christopher Eccleston is in it (who portrayed the 9th Doctor).

Can't wait for the xmas special of dr who as well, will be sad to see Matt go after 3 years but interesting to see what Peter Capaldi brings to the role.

24-Dec-2013 22:34:36

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top