Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Luke91 said :
OMG they arrived!

http://puu.sh/5VZmq.jpg

Best card ever

http://puu.sh/5VZmP.jpg

My god my picture quality is atrocious.

Translation please, the card is hard to read. The card is pretty neat.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

24-Dec-2013 02:02:06

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Leta said :
Wilson's post on the Christmas Pic thread made me realise I missed the OSRS Christmas party! I am legitimately saddened.

* Goes to drown her sorrow with chamomile tea and cookies *

Edit: I got the 'temporarily unavailable' message a few min ago, Jett. May be connected. As for the captcha, that usually happens if you mis-type your password twice in a row, did you do that by any chance?

Share the tea and cookies Leta!

24-Dec-2013 02:34:21

Leta
Jan
fmod Member

Leta

Forum Moderator Posts: 25,401 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
I've been experiencing a slight delay sort of thing on all RuneScape worlds for the past day or so... :( I don't know what's going on, I might scan my computer for malware soon.

I've been having this as well (at least I think we're having a similar issue), mainly with sending messages via PM and in the clan chat. The things I send just don't show up for sometimes 30+ seconds after sending, then they appear all at once in a big cluster, and I know it's not lag/my internet connection. Glad to know I'm not alone. This has been happening on and off for weeks (for me anyways), so I don't think you have anything malicious. Hope it's fixed soon.

-----
Jet, since the captcha you're experiencing seems to be connected to the forum disturbances I wouldn't be too worried. Though you could always do a virus/malware scan and a password change just to be extra extra safe. :)

@Pick It, I hope you like molasses cookies. :P
RSC - Gone, but never forgotten.

24-Dec-2013 03:54:38 - Last edited on 24-Dec-2013 03:57:56 by Leta

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top