HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
*pats back*

Strange.. Saw that message, was going to say "Thanks, they're gone now", but I waited just to make sure, and they're actually gone. O_o

Sad Cookie? :c

E: Now I'm yawning so bad and my eyes water every time@

­­­­
Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries.
­­­­
Selective Completionist

18-Dec-2013 15:48:22 - Last edited on 18-Dec-2013 15:56:48 by Amaethwr

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anyone know what's wrong? Every time I try posting/editing or creating a thread, the page attempts to load but never finishes.

My message is posted but the page does not finish loading for me, so I must either close tab and reload OR click elsewhere (i.e. "return to forum" button) to get back to the thread.

18-Dec-2013 16:35:40

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Col, Joshy (our dps) and another friend got Wand on a trip I said I couldn't attend due to real life stuff.

This is proof of my bad luck. I feel so demotivated now. I could've gone but I said no. Great, just great.

18-Dec-2013 16:36:05

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Col, Joshy (our dps) and another friend got Wand on a trip I said I couldn't attend due to real life stuff.

This is proof of my bad luck. I feel so demotivated now. I could've gone but I said no. Great, just great.

It's not certain you'd get the wand if you've gone with them, it's all random.
You can't let others' luck demotivate you, just go with them later and you might get more something too - didn't you get several Torva pieces a while back?

18-Dec-2013 16:43:21

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Morgan said :

It's not certain you'd get the wand if you've gone with them, it's all random.
You can't let others' luck demotivate you, just go with them later and you might get more something too - didn't you get several Torva pieces a while back?

I know it's not certain, trip would've gone differently, but it's like... this "thing" I get like... I always go when I'm invited and we never get wand - I don't go and they do. Just... :(

18-Dec-2013 16:44:53

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top