HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
MichaeISword said :
Wilson said :
You can't fix PVP if no one tests it and what better way to get people testing it than competitive PVP?

Felt I had to shorten that quote cycle lol. But people have tested pvp in the wilderness which is and was always a more popular option for competitive pvp then a dual tournament.

No one pks. People who don't know how to PVP aren't going to pk since its not a safe environment. Duel Tournament rankings would give incentive for players to try and master PVP and share its strength and shortcomings. Again, how do you expect PVP to get fixed if no one practices it?

Plenty of people tried pking when EoC came out, they gave feedback of things they didn't like which largely goes unanswered. At the point we are at now changes need to be made to fix the things that players have already had issues with.

A few examples being; toggle single/multi, basic abilities making the fight too keyboard mashing to have time to strategize, fights being a race to thresholds causing a snowball effect of eating to the loser in the race, there being only 1 strategy in pvp fights that being to stun the opponent when their freedom is on cooldown and then dps them to death.

Those are the main ones I've heard and I'm not even a pker, so those that are/were would have much more issues they feel need addressed. When they finally start to make some changes based on the feedback that already exists, then the issue of finding people to test pvp will be more relevant imo.

10-Dec-2013 13:50:48

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top