Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I dont really watch any big shows like game of thrones or breaking bad, I usually just watch British comedy shows like Peep Show, Gavin and Stacey or the Inbetweeners

Much 'lighter' viewing
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

08-Dec-2013 21:14:41

l Old Nite
Dec Member 2023

l Old Nite

Posts: 573 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cvbgn said :
I\'m not into TV shows at all but I went on a Game of Thrones rampage a few weeks ago and finished all 3 season in a week.\n\nI\'m walking around like a mindless zombie now waiting for the 4th season in spring.

That's a good show! The blonde girl is beautiful too :P

08-Dec-2013 21:14:55

Cvbgn
Apr Member 2008

Cvbgn

Posts: 8,024 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Believe it or not, I hated even hearing the name of shows like Dexter and Breaking Bad because I honestly despise TV shows and I still do but I think the only reason why Game of Thrones stuck with me was because of the medieval theme.

Partly why I started RS was because when I first discovered it, it was the ideal medieval theme'd MMORPG. Subconsciously, part of the reason why I quit EOC was due to the fact that there was no consistency with the medieval theme I fell in love with.

Hex, I'm personally all for that red head wildling.

08-Dec-2013 21:22:40

StarDerp
Oct Member 2005

StarDerp

Posts: 11,927 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looks like they're about to go do a f2p war, or have just finished :P

I wish oldschool had f2p for this exact reason, It's so nice seeing that happening. I honestly think it would be beneficial. :/
Derp, Derpity Derp.

08-Dec-2013 21:25:13

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top