Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also going to Abyssal demons in slayer tower seeing two people at the 2nd floor (or should that be third floor?) demons and no one on the roof.

Win.

07-Dec-2013 03:02:22 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2013 03:02:44 by Seeker

Jetthewyvern
Sep Member 2020

Jetthewyvern

Posts: 3,714 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
You Pick It said :
I don\\'t like what they did with quoting >.<
\nYou\'re not allowed to write paragraphs and use symbols like quotation marks anymore!

It's slightly better than "!

E: Oh. meant to say ampersandquotsemicolon

07-Dec-2013 03:05:58 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2013 03:06:39 by Jetthewyvern

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maybe they'll bring us back to the days of

quotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequot

07-Dec-2013 03:17:11

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
You Pick It said :
I don\\'t like what they did with quoting >.<
\nYou\'re not allowed to write paragraphs and use symbols like quotation marks anymore!

Seriously though... how can I express my thoughts through quotes if they become all jumbled up?!@?!@

07-Dec-2013 03:30:23 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2013 03:30:43 by You Pick It

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Maybe they\'ll bring us back to the days of\n\nquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequotquotequotequotequot

Sounds fun
Selective Completionist

07-Dec-2013 03:35:56

Jetthewyvern
Sep Member 2020

Jetthewyvern

Posts: 3,714 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
Seeker said :
You Pick It said :
I don\\\'t like what they did with quoting >.<
\nYou\\'re not allowed to write paragraphs and use symbols like quotation marks anymore!
\n\nSeriously though... how can I express my thoughts through quotes if they become all jumbled up?!@?!@

You \\\\\\\&Quot; It

07-Dec-2013 03:45:13

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jetthewyvern said :
You Pick It said :
Seeker said :
You Pick It said :
I don\\\\'t like what they did with quoting >.<
\nYou\\\'re not allowed to write paragraphs and use symbols like quotation marks anymore!
\n\nSeriously though... how can I express my thoughts through quotes if they become all jumbled up?!@?!@
\n\nYou \\\\\\\&Quot; It

Lmao it does not have the same ring to it!

07-Dec-2013 03:54:22

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top