Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

StarDerp
Oct Member 2005

StarDerp

Posts: 11,927 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
maybe its hug morgan time again

Support.

Morgan, Don't worry, you're not alone. I for the life of me, cannot concentrate doing eoc pvm.

I did bandos today and I almost died of bordom, was losing my mind. Then to top it off, my yak bugged and disappeared and caused me to tele early cus I had a full inv of bones/rune items.

It's the reason why I've always played runescape. It was the one game I didn't get bored to sleep playing, and it kept me coming back.

It's why I can play oldschool all day and generally do it sort-of-well.

But yeah. Don't feel bad about it. A lot of people feel exactly the same.
Derp, Derpity Derp.

07-Dec-2013 00:29:50

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Masses are too messy for anyone to learn anything.

Yes, this is quite comforting to know somewhat. I remember back when I started EoC Nex I'd perform badly at it, but then improved - that also gives me relief. And no... I'm not trying to compare the "insignificant" Nex to the "great" Vorago... I'm just saying that perhaps practice is what I'm lacking.

What happened today though... that brought down my morale by loads and I needed to get it off my chest.

07-Dec-2013 00:35:00 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2013 00:41:00 by Morgan

Morgan

Morgan

Anti,
It's a bit relieving to know I'm not alone on this. I guess some people are just better from the start at some things than others. My friend watched a few livestreams and told me his first Vorago kill went well. I suppose it takes longer for some to learn or get the hang of it.

It also doesn't help that when I notice I'm failing, I get upset and desperate and experience this feeling of hopelessness, then from there, everything goes south.

07-Dec-2013 00:44:10

StarDerp
Oct Member 2005

StarDerp

I absolutely hated the KK, on release I died sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times, often multiple times per kill.

Only reason I went back was because my irl best friend was super lucky with drygore drops, and needed a level 200 there to help keep people in his team, because he was only 190 at that point.

There is nothing in this world you could offer me to go to KK, or vorago. I find them hard to concentrate at, and then avoiding the cheap OHKO's just puts me off. I don't have good internet, Never really have, and it stops me from doing it.

Also I'm not a huge fan of requiring vocal communication for these new bosses. What happened to the good old days where typing would suffice?
Derp, Derpity Derp.

07-Dec-2013 00:49:18

Morgan

Morgan

StarDerp said :
What happened to the good old days where typing would suffice?

Abilities happened. To give you an idea... PvM without abilities is like saying Morgan without her hat.

E: *hugs Ama* ­<3 And thank you Barely for your kindness earlier.

07-Dec-2013 00:51:51 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2013 00:52:21 by Morgan

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't like voice communication being required either really, I have other people (basically one person) that I chat with constantly and we don't like sharing each other so no chance of group chats xD

07-Dec-2013 00:54:54

StarDerp
Oct Member 2005

StarDerp

Morgan said :
StarDerp said :
What happened to the good old days where typing would suffice?
Abilities happened. To give you an idea... PvM without abilities is like saying Morgan without her hat.

It's a real shame tbh, I swear abilityscape has done more harm than good to the game.
Derp, Derpity Derp.

07-Dec-2013 01:02:26

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top