Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's what I've been hearing about it too. Not encouraging me to play more D:

Never used the fc as I used the fish flingers clan when I played it, don't think they're doing all games now though since people are using that fc instead..

25-Feb-2013 20:56:46

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They seem like a corrupted FC who kick whenever they feel like, they tell you to hint but even when you do, you're still kicked because they kick in masses and don't care who's hinted, it's a flawed system.

Did a lot of games though so I guess I will wait an hour to use my final 2 tickets. -.-

25-Feb-2013 20:59:10

Sha ky
Nov Member 2023

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I tried to point out the flaws in there system but it only ended up with me being kicked, I wasn't even being rude or flaming was just giving them some genuine feedback but nop unacceptable!

I even wrote on their fred the flaws and instead of them considering the feedback they just gave me some shit about how I was wrong and they were right with everything they do.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

26-Feb-2013 11:50:32

Paz

Paz

Posts: 1,822 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I completely agree with you. I refuse to use the FF chat due to how rude and power hungry the ranks are. I'm sorry but if a new player asks a question about how to play don't just tell them to shut up or boot them, explain it to them. Makes me angry!

Whenever I'm on the FF world I purposely make sure to shout out combos in the public chat because one of their rules is to not shout out so "leechers" can't get combos. Anyway they always tell me not to shout them out. Great logic when I'm not even a part of their friends chat. So I make more of an effort to shout them out. Rebel!!!

26-Feb-2013 14:35:30

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top