Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
Morgan said :
Friend just got wand split at Vorago. So depressing. Discourages me to Nex.

Had this happen to me a few days ago, but since I do glaciers for money it didn't really bumm me out too much as when I go dry for a while, I still get great xp/hr.

Like... don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for him. It's just that... I see myself getting 20m splits at Nex or less and he gets 295m split in one day at Vorago. Like... come on.

04-Dec-2013 19:42:48

Morgan

Morgan

Singularity said :
But how long did the split take him?

One evening he decides to go to Vorago and gets it. It's that easy. Even if you fail a few kills here and there, it's not a big deal. He rarely fails kills due to teams knowing what to do (PSO).

04-Dec-2013 19:45:11

Morgan

Morgan

My friend (the one who got the split today) guided me through a kill on Skype the other day. I found it easier that way due to being unable to type whilst maintaining an efficient damage output. It's VERY hard to learn Vorago without Skype.

On top of that, we failed the kill on last phase because we didn't DPS enough. We ended up lobbying. As far as Vorago goes, I didn't like it - but maybe because it was my first time and I was stressed out.

04-Dec-2013 19:49:07

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
You Pick It said :
Morgan said :
Friend just got wand split at Vorago. So depressing. Discourages me to Nex.

Had this happen to me a few days ago, but since I do glaciers for money it didn't really bumm me out too much as when I go dry for a while, I still get great xp/hr.

Like... don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for him. It's just that... I see myself getting 20m splits at Nex or less and he gets 295m split in one day at Vorago. Like... come on.

Yeah it is a bit ridiculous to think when you think about it :/. I wish Vorago was a bit more accessible for the casual pvmer

04-Dec-2013 19:50:31

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I did Vorago ages ago and loved it, however, I refuse to go with random people and I don't mind Skype. The previous team I went with used it and I just listened, following orders on there.

It was easy because of this, yes. This is why we need trusted people because Skype is something that you don't want to give out to random people who have anger issues.

04-Dec-2013 19:50:57

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top