HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just watched Monsters University, it has a good soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9tnMEAV3S8

That song in particular is very good
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

30-Nov-2013 21:42:48

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
and yeh welcome back BARELY SLEPT ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

30-Nov-2013 21:45:06

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd recommend to just try and let it go, as frustrating as it might seem. Chasing up answers etc will probably result in more disagreement and arguments and ultimately whether you're right or wrong, they'd just perm remove you. :/

+ Would listen, Zeus, but X Factor ;o

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
­­­­
Selective Completionist

30-Nov-2013 21:53:14

Anime
Oct Member 2008

Anime

Posts: 5,584 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
Mod Infinity said :
Hi,

It is clear some users appear to think they are either above the Code of Conduct or above Jagex Moderators. Neither are true and anyone who continues to act in an derisive, disruptive manner will be fast tracked to permanent removal from the forums, just like any other player would be in the public forums. This is clearly not the route any JMod wishes to take a user down but those who leave us no option do exactly that.

The relaxation of certain guidelines in this forum is not an excuse to flame Jagex Moderators.

Thanks,
Mod Infinity

You really should be ashamed, you didn't even follow the strike system.
Not only did you only hide one of my posts (1 strike), you didn't actually warn me. Even if a second strike was given, you banned me for 72 hours (not 48 hours) and I apparently also got a mute in game?

The fact I am now back on these forums without being maxed shows you obviously made a mistake so the least I expect is an apology (not happening) or some free div xp.

ye barely it would seem some jmods think they are above rules also, shame really

30-Nov-2013 21:55:14 - Last edited on 05-Jul-2015 20:45:38 by Anime

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All I really want is consistency. It's something I mentioned when the strike system came in and something I've been proven right about. I don't actually care about the apology (it would be nice, why did I get an in game mute for it?) but the main thing is making sure everyone is treat fairly on here and all mods are consistent.

30-Nov-2013 21:55:17

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top