Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

StarDerp
Oct Member 2005

StarDerp

Posts: 11,927 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finbarr said :
StarDerp said :
http://puu.sh/5xIGi.png

Btw I've been out of the rs3 loop for a while, are crystal trees really that good? :|

Maging irons?????????????? I hate when everyone does that and suddenly I can't actually get any kills, better off skipping them for slayer.

I was attacking steels, irons are pjers tho. I'm here to burn chaos runes and acquire magic xp. nobody's in my world anyway, so it shouldn't be too much of a trouble.
Derp, Derpity Derp.

30-Nov-2013 14:25:28

Finbarr

Finbarr

Posts: 5,254 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just take teleports to all 7 crystal tree locations and bring lumberjack/avatar, very afk. I stopped now that I'm 100m wc though, working on 25m fish instead because my fishing xp is awful.

and yeah I thought that was an iron for some reason.. had to correct myself.

30-Nov-2013 14:25:44 - Last edited on 30-Nov-2013 14:28:34 by Finbarr

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finbarr said :
I just take teleports to all 8 crystal tree locations and bring lumberjack/avatar, very afk. I stopped now that I'm 100m wc though, working on 25m fish instead because my fishing xp is awful.

and yeah I thought that was an iron for some reason.. had to correct myself.

What teleports do you use? Because some spots like the lighthouse and observatory are quite far away from tele spots
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

30-Nov-2013 14:29:54

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top