Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Finbarr

Finbarr

Posts: 5,254 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
I can't remember the last IRL hug I had :c

E: Lmao, just realised I passed my monthly record for Agility by training magic. Its only at 3.8M because I didn't do much Agility in one go when maxing, but still.

E2: And only 7 skills left to get a 1M+ daily record for now:
Att, Str, Wc, Fish, Mine, Slay, Rc.

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
­­­­

I still need a 1m+ daily record for mining/farm/rc.

The mining/rc wouldn't be too hard to get 1m+ in but I like that I have some daily personal records that are years old.

Farming.. would be more difficult without effigies/vinesweeper or something.

30-Nov-2013 13:33:46

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Might be worth trying to stockpile some bonus xp for Farm, and doing warbands either second to last and/or last for 360k~ xp and then doing the first one/two warbands runs the following day so they're within the same 24 hour period. And then 2 highest level tree runs, watermelons, fellstalks, livid farm.

That was the main way I got several 1M+ gains. Still amaze myself how I managed to get an average of 841k/day on my best month lol, and that I somehow managed to get a 2M daily.

As for mining, shouldn't be too difficult.. My best record so far is 740k~ and that was May last year, so could just stick warbands on top of it. Though its pretty sad that I can simply say that.

Rc might be a pain, and god knows when I'll get around to Att/Str lol. Wc/Slay/Fish will be difficult. My best Fishing was about 800k when I was working on champion tacklebox.

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
­­­­
Selective Completionist

30-Nov-2013 13:50:12

Finbarr

Finbarr

Posts: 5,254 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You could get a 1m fish day fairly easily at barb/c2, 1m+ wc days are easy at crystal trees.

a 1m slayer day can be done in <10hrs if you are lucky with tasks/slay efficiently, same with attack/strength (via slayer).

For rc I'm assuming a 1m day at runespan wouldn't be unrealistic, same with a 1m mining day at lrc.

30-Nov-2013 13:55:04

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Or I could fish rocktails for 20 hours.. Np.. O_o

+ Guess so, though if I didn't manage att/str through Slayer I'd just try frost dragons or something, despite never killing one as of yet. Rc isn't too bad, I just don't like span lol.. :|

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
­­­­
Selective Completionist

30-Nov-2013 14:00:58

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top