Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You been trying to join in on kills? Or at least trying to join a team to start trying to kill?

E: I'd totally help you if I could.. ;l

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
­­­­
Selective Completionist

29-Nov-2013 23:04:39 - Last edited on 29-Nov-2013 23:06:36 by Amaethwr

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Friend took me. We got to last phase on a 6 man virtus team and we had to lobby because we weren't dpsing hard enough.

The team was fine, my point is... NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE is willing to educate the newbies (me) on how to Vorago. NO ONE is willing to accept 8 man teams in order to help others learn.
You say in a FC that you're new or simply ask if they can 8 man... you either get kicked or flamed.
My friend was nice enough to take me, but the whole Vorago community are a bunch of selfish idiots. NO ONE is willing to sacrifice a little just to teach others.

29-Nov-2013 23:07:50

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh... and don't even mention "Nex" in there... guaranteed elitist comments shot at you like arrows. Most act like they are some kind of master race or something. I hate it that PvM is the only way to make money nowadays. Can't stand the community involved in it.

29-Nov-2013 23:12:27

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thats why I'm thankful for groups that take bad people like me for bossing trim reqs like vorago and barrows2 ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

29-Nov-2013 23:15:28

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh yeah Amae did you go with those people? ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

29-Nov-2013 23:15:46

Anime
Oct Member 2008

Anime

Posts: 5,584 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
So many elitist idiots at Vorago.

i've made this analogy before and i think it applies quite well..voragoing is much like merching phats in w2, if you aren't well-known then you wont get good buys/sells off whites and blues..much like if you aren't well known to the vorago subcommunity, it's hard to get on a decent team :(

29-Nov-2013 23:18:44

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top