Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A tip I'd have if you are struggling with barrows would be to take a kill where your team does not attack the brothers at all. Just spend all of your focus avoiding their attacks. It will be alot easier to learn/react to their attacks when you aren't worried about keeping your dps up. Once you seem to be missing everything they throw at you go back and start trying to kill it, with solid communication as to when to kill them. Also try to never kill one before the timer is at least 75% full if there are enemies left with a sizable amount of health.

23-Nov-2013 03:32:39

Leta
Jan
fmod Member

Leta

Forum Moderator Posts: 25,401 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had the same issue Ama, it seems like one of us would always die quite quickly and doom the whole trip from the start, and then you just stand there waiting to die to do it all over again. Though I can't really blame them, as it is quite hard and I've had my share of stupid deaths as well. It's just difficult to get 3 teammates that are all able to stay alive long enough it seems. And then just when we start to get good it seems someone has to go or needs a break, and then we have to find a new person or two which seems to put us back at square one in learning how to strategise together.

Do you have any experienced friends or clanmates willing to go with you? Though I suppose if you did you'd probably already be with them. :(
RSC - Gone, but never forgotten.

23-Nov-2013 04:01:50 - Last edited on 23-Nov-2013 04:03:54 by Leta

Leta
Jan
fmod Member

Leta

Forum Moderator Posts: 25,401 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well.. I would offer to go with you, but I'm probably not much better than those who you're with currently. :(

You'll get it. I have faith in you. <3
RSC - Gone, but never forgotten.

23-Nov-2013 04:12:34

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top