Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't think Infinity truly knows how mousekeys work. He seemed very vague. I also laughed at: one button -> one pixel.

ONE PIXEL. Lol.

Anyway.

I wonder what happens if you press the "+" key and it performs 2 clicks. I used to use that button to make overloads.

20-Nov-2013 00:02:35

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Morgan,

You have been temporarily banned for pressing a button.

To make you reflect on what losing your account will feel like and give you time to consider your actions carefully, we have applied the following sanctions to your account:

- A 48 hour ban from the game and removal from the hiscores.
- A week-long trade restriction, including blocked access to PVP minigames and the Wilderness, beginning when you next log in.
- A week-long restriction on using the Squeal of Fortune for the same duration.

Furthermore, we have decided to temporarily remove the "Morgan hats" from the game until further notice.

We take the protection of our game and community very seriously indeed. If you decide to press this illegal button again, your account will be automatically deleted with no chance if appear - ever!

To avoid further bans please read the rules.

Thank you for understanding.

Much love,
xoxo

20-Nov-2013 00:32:23

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
I wonder what happens if you press the "+" key and it performs 2 clicks. I used to use that button to make overloads.

odear :o

+ Just obligingly attempted barrows again; still nope. Though someone in my friend's clan had invited me to do with randoms while his team was offline, so hopefully when his team is on some time tomorrow (/later) I'll be able to get it done. He said they managed to carry someone through it lol, so, eh, they must be pretty decent.

Suppose I'll sleep now. Nighty.

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
­­­­
Selective Completionist

20-Nov-2013 00:34:18

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
I don't think Infinity truly knows how mousekeys work. He seemed very vague. I also laughed at: one button -> one pixel.

ONE PIXEL. Lol.

Anyway.

Apparently you're only allowed to use mousekeys for clicking now@

20-Nov-2013 00:39:31

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Never !

E: Don't forget you can also use them to move your cursor 1 pixel at a time; not just clicking !

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
­­­­
Selective Completionist

20-Nov-2013 00:39:41 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2013 00:40:33 by Amaethwr

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Isn't that what happens already? I think the only reason why the cursor jumps so far is because of the speed of which you set it (point speed and acceleration).

I rarely use mousekeys so not exactly sure how it works but ye

20-Nov-2013 00:42:01

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top