Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
Mouse died on me while at Glacors... Who wants to give me some batteries? :D

And this is why I consider wireless mice to be a downgrade compared to standard USB mice. I'll never switch to wireless. Good thing we now have an action bar for emergency teleports, but still!

17-Nov-2013 16:29:13

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
I'm not feeling very Morgan (good) today. I think it's something I ate a few days ago, and I've been feeling quite weak to the stomach lately. And now I feel feverish even though no fever going on.

That doesn't sound too fun :/ Get well soon Morgy, and don't forget to drink lots of fluids!

Morgan said :
You Pick It said :
Mouse died on me while at Glacors... Who wants to give me some batteries? :D

And this is why I consider wireless mice to be a downgrade compared to standard USB mice. I'll never switch to wireless. Good thing we now have an action bar for emergency teleports, but still!

Yeah I am planning on investing in a usb mouse in the near future as this happens way too often haha.

17-Nov-2013 16:37:31

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Speaking of mices, what's a good mouse to get? That's pretty sharp as in with movement speeds with the pointer etc (handy for RTS games), isn't too bulky, looks cool, MUST BE IN BLACK, and preferably a wired one. Currently using a wireless little thing but it's starting to pack up.

A bit iffy on them mices where you can set 'macro buttons', not sure if they'd set off the alarm bells in RS if I were to use them or not.

17-Nov-2013 16:47:26

Charles
Dec Member 2023

Charles

Posts: 9,155 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
I'm not feeling very Morgan (good) today. I think it's something I ate a few days ago, and I've been feeling quite weak to the stomach lately. And now I feel feverish even though no fever going on.

I'm just recovering from my fever, I think I had the flu or something...it's the time of year here =/ But like You Pick It said, drink lots of fluids :) Feel better soon!

17-Nov-2013 17:09:03

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Speaking of mices, what's a good mouse to get? That's pretty sharp as in with movement speeds with the pointer etc (handy for RTS games), isn't too bulky, looks cool, MUST BE IN BLACK, and preferably a wired one. Currently using a wireless little thing but it's starting to pack up.

A bit iffy on them mices where you can set 'macro buttons', not sure if they'd set off the alarm bells in RS if I were to use them or not.

Depends on prefered grip style, price etc - but for RTS I've only been reading good things about the DeathAdder 2013. I recommend you to look into several and read other people's reviews before buying any though. :)

Macro buttons themselves aren't a problem, it just depends on what kind of macro you use them for. As long as one input equals one output they're fine for RS.

17-Nov-2013 17:18:41 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2013 17:19:16 by Seeker

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top