Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cvbgn said :
I actually know about TBOI

Got a steam account but the fact that I can't maneuver in the game using a keyboard sucks

I've heard you can use game controllers, is that true, Michael? I seriously love TBOI, I follow everyone from Northernlion, Bisnap, Namaztak, Cobalt, AryKitty, Zen and Sirene (I think that's how you pronounce it)

You can use a controller, I'd download joy2key if I were you for that. If you have any problems setting it up let me know. When you say you can't use keyboard do you mean you just aren't comfortable with it? I'd suggest trying to get familiar with it because the movement is much more precise with keyboard but I guess thats just imo.

Cvbgn said :
Oh also, do you have Wrath of the Lamb?

Only way I can imagine the half heart with eternal heart and a soul heart would be if a champion dropped the soul and you blood banked before the fight

Congrats non the less!

Also, if anyone's interested, this was a game I was going to do a voice commentated guide on. It's like DG since you kill shit (GD rooms), has bosses at the end of the floor that you need to kill to move on, keys to open doors, puzzle rooms, Item rooms/Shops and the game is really sick and twisted in a weirdly fun way!

I can post a link and stuff to a demo if you need

Ye it is Wrath of the Lamb. And I ended up with the hearts I had due to being owned on the Chest floor got down to 1/2 red heart, but I had a soul heart and an eternal heart found on the floor I picked up before the boss fight.

My main build for it was mom's knife/Polyphemus/Max's head/and Spirit of the night. My damage was crazy high lol, I only got hit once in the whole blue baby fight with 1 orbital I had that much damage.

17-Nov-2013 11:55:47

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top