Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Wilson said :
If anyone is into Chess the World Chess Championship 2013 has already begun. I don't follow Chess much anymore but this is definitely the most exciting event to follow every couple of years.

I'm hearing about it on the news all the time@!

I heard about in sports illustrated lol. They were advertising it as like the sex symbol of chess (lolwtf rly this exists) versus the first true icon of chess.

16-Nov-2013 10:50:43

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So apparently the community round up is now player run, yet the only players running it are in the same community circles and are the 'Happy HEHEHEHE Cookiezz!! x#XD!!! JmodZZ!!!' kind of people

That thing is now a waste of a news post
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

16-Nov-2013 10:54:59

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MichaeISword said :
Seeker said :
Wilson said :
If anyone is into Chess the World Chess Championship 2013 has already begun. I don't follow Chess much anymore but this is definitely the most exciting event to follow every couple of years.

I heard about in sports illustrated lol. They were advertising it as like the sex symbol of chess (lolwtf rly this exists) versus the first true icon of chess.

http://puu.sh/5jT85.png

This srs bsns

16-Nov-2013 11:25:18

Finbarr

Finbarr

Posts: 5,254 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
MichaeISword said :
Seeker said :
Wilson said :

http://puu.sh/5jT85.png

This srs bsns

I have been following this as well, good to see I'm not the only one.

16-Nov-2013 11:27:38

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top