Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Envision

Envision

Posts: 5,023 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Self esteem = -1

I'm quite obsessed with my intelligence, to the point that when someone proves me wrong, I see myself as extremely dull. Blame my brother for overusing that word on me when we were relatively "little" :|

*group hug*

awh, i don't know how to say this without sounding like bragging, but i prefer to be an "editable wiki" my friend used to call me envipedia lol. i only know so much because i don't mind being proven wrong, as it only makes me a more reliable source.

"You cannot tell the depth of the river, until you see the bottom."
—Oma Desala

and *pushes morgy in middle of the group hug*

30-Oct-2013 17:52:00

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Self esteem = -1

I'm quite obsessed with my intelligence, to the point that when someone proves me wrong, I see myself as extremely dull. Blame my brother for overusing that word on me when we were relatively "little" :|

*group hug*

I know this feel all too well :/, and I doubt we are the only ones. One thing I have learned is that while it is ok to be your biggest critic, you also have to be your biggest supporter. It is not fair to put so much pressure on yourself that when you make a mistake, you punish yourself for it. Making mistakes is a good thing! As without them, we would never improve, and become better versions of ourselves.

30-Oct-2013 17:58:11

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top