Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You sadden me, RWH. Well, not YOU specifically, but the things you say.

Makes me realise that we didn't use to "value" the game for what it was back then. I mean... humans start to value something once it's gone. Before the Eoc, we'd see that as every day stuff, now I'm craving to just get a second of it.

Amaethwr,
J Morgan until they free "Morgan" or "Vanessa" gets freed up, although I doubt it, the woman that plays is active.

18-Oct-2013 12:51:38

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Even void is another thing that got ruined by EoC now that I think of it. Before EoC it was balanced very well in that you could only really use it for masses/easy bosses/if you were skilled enough (like tds for example, where you could avoid getting torn in it). It had the advantages to make it useful, while at the same time having the disadvantages that made it not the go to gear for all situations.

18-Oct-2013 12:57:15

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Like when EoC first came it was OP as fuck and used for exactly everything. So they nerf the living piss out of it to the point it has no purpose being in the game tbh.

Edit: Same exact situation for Dharok's also. And steel titans. It just seems like they have no ability to effectively balance things anymore, so they just take the easy way out and kill the content.

18-Oct-2013 12:59:09 - Last edited on 18-Oct-2013 13:01:08 by MichaeISword

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top