Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
I just like working on goals. being able to level up while training just makes it less boring and more motivating i guess.

Well ye but I don't think people actually support prestige for "obtaining ranks and maintaining #1" - Posts I've seen so far are those who want something new to do and like the idea of levelling on their current accounts again.

This idea can work without the competitive aspect, if there's rewards then people will still do it anyways, those who care anyway.

It definitely doesn't seem to be attracting those who play competitively though

14-Oct-2013 21:44:24

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Zamorak83432 said :
I just like working on goals. being able to level up while training just makes it less boring and more motivating i guess.

Well ye but I don't think people actually support prestige for "obtaining ranks and maintaining #1" - Posts I've seen so far are those who want something new to do and like the idea of levelling on their current accounts again.

This idea can work without the competitive aspect, if there's rewards then people will still do it anyways, those who care anyway.

It definitely doesn't seem to be attracting those who play competitively though

I've only seen Dreyri aknowledge that prestige hiscores would be better for individual skills ranks while the current one is better for overall rank. And Dragonseance is for the idea (so he has something to do after 5.2b and trim..)

All these people in FU claiming it's OPTIONAL and ONLY COSMETIC while not considering any effects it'll bring though...

I don't even

14-Oct-2013 21:56:22 - Last edited on 14-Oct-2013 21:57:21 by Seeker

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
See again even Dragonseance, their support for it is always "something to do" or "I like leveling up again!!" and not "lol, I want to be the real suomi of rs now and stay #1 forever"

It just doesn't seem to be attracting the right people either.

14-Oct-2013 22:00:52

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top