Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anime said :
Sagzee said :
Eeeee. :D

*Mumble grumble - looks at Puush* :| I don't wanna get you, but Imgur's gone and died and won't let me sign in after taking a thousand and one years to finally load the main page.

Anyone ere got the Puush and is it safe? No 'ohai, screenying your personal info and stuff' etc attached?

i know a lot of people who use puush myself included and have seen no issues

Is it something that converts pics to those puush links, or does it upload them onto a puush site first?

Would be ok if it's the first thing, would be kinda ok the second thing too but not too keen lol, but as long as I can edit before hand it should be ok.

12-Oct-2013 23:24:52

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
:I indeed, continue to speak in gibberish, Akhet.

With Puush, you can press 1 of 3 key combinations to either screenshot the full screen, the current window, or any rectangular area of the screen, and then it uploads it. You don't have to edit it in paint etc, it just helps in some cases :P

&#10050 &#9810 Amæ

Selective Completionist

12-Oct-2013 23:26:57

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Anime said :
um so you make a puush account and any screenshots you take upload to your own account if that's what you mean

Ohhhh. So like imgur, but not really and you gotta download something first?

<--- Is also technologically challenged, despite having a HND in IT many moons ago. T-T

12-Oct-2013 23:43:10

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Ahh balls to it, I'll look into Puush. I gotta start being less paranoid. :c

Gonna need to get me an Amiga emulator too it seems, for after many years of faithful playing, the ol' Amiga has finally died and gone to Retro Gaming Heaven. :'c

12-Oct-2013 23:45:39

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top