Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
A new game needs to be found. This company doesn't care about us it seems, all they care about is releasing their new ideas whether we like it or not.

Disgaea. :3

That or Pokemonz. New games coming out tomorrow or this weekend I think?

11-Oct-2013 15:57:20

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As for Games, they still have that article directing you to golden joystick awards which exposes people to ALL the other nominated games.

That was unfortunate coupled with the prestige thing.

11-Oct-2013 16:17:51

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
From a business point of view the update is successful. It's not about giving new players more to do, there is an awful lot of content already. It's about preventing existing players from quitting. On average players will take longer to quit so it's good.

I personally won't be quitting and I know many that won't quit. Many that still enjoy the game, even though they don't play so much about gameplay. They play because the game's a habit/addiction and because it's difficult to part with everything you have achieved over years and tens of thousands of hours. Most importantly, the players they've met.

I can understand quitting if you're very antisocial and constantly play with all chats off, never talking to anyone in game, and never using the forums. But most people aren't that way and it's all the things above that keep them around.

Gameplay is fun, and I find that variety makes boring things interesting, but usually it's not what you play that matters but who you play it with.
Hi

11-Oct-2013 16:26:17

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top