Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Squallsy

Squallsy

Posts: 16,089 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so far the only thing its making me do is hate this person, he switches tones consistantly, and when he drinks high sugary drinks he gets passive, those creepy youtube people screeching like harlots were more entertaining, and for some reason, informative

~Edit

oh yea, i watch total biscuits rogue trader and warhammer related streams cause hes somewhat humerous with his mockery and slanders
The Runescape Forumers

I am famous online and posts from this user may trigger those who suffer from mental insecurities
Mod baiting for shame Squallsy... Have a nice day ~~~Tranq

14-Aug-2016 01:08:10 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2016 01:11:38 by Squallsy

Squallsy

Squallsy

id say dry because its really the only one i have experience with when it comes ot other people tbh

i tend to enjoy the humor in romance/slice of life animes

but dont really have much experience with decent humor, lets just say that Australians were pretty darn racist in the 90s and early 2ks

~Edit

i will admit that i find speaker john bercrow form house of commons quite humorous

sorry for slow reply
The Runescape Forumers

I am famous online and posts from this user may trigger those who suffer from mental insecurities

14-Aug-2016 01:27:38 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2016 01:34:10 by Squallsy

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not a clue who the last guy is :(

I like offensive comedy though, well, not so much that it is offensive, more so that I like comedy with no bounds. I liked Frankie Boyle who a lot of people hated, for instance, but Russell Howard is also up there and he isn't nearly as offensive. Rhod Gilbert is pretty cool too - I love an angry person, and more specifically an angry person that doesn't stop ranting.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

14-Aug-2016 01:40:09

Squallsy

Squallsy

and hes just the guy who leads prime minister questions and stuff about law making in london

Australian humor in the 90s from which my family found enjoyable was stuff varying between blackface to the nuking of hiroshima and nagasaki, and the mass murdering of jews, which imo is to far
The Runescape Forumers

14-Aug-2016 01:46:28

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top