Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

HomeScape

HomeScape

Posts: 6,629 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
HomeScape said :
do you think that the extra % to hit has more impact on the dps than the added damage?

Well, yes, 2% > 1.6%

Then where does the silly logic pop in if i say that its mainly acc focused in my experience, The acc part of the weapon falls off at lower leveled bosses like i said. I personaly dont think that +1.6% damage is worth 2b+, however if used at a boss with more defence the acc boost kicks in, wich means more for the dps than the damage part of the staff (see your own reply). Thats why in my opinion the acc part of the staff is the main focus, if you dont 'use' it then its not worth the investment.

I think that i didnt explain my statement clearly on the first post.

Home
Trimmed Completionist
since 2 May 2015 19:00

09-Aug-2016 23:26:27

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You're more likely to notice the accuracy (yes, mathmatically it's more, but only by 0.4%~) because it's easier to tell when you don't hit vs when you hit 1.6% more, which is my experience from owning all of the t92s :)

As for it being worth it, with the assumption you can afford them, what else are you going to spend money on?

If you have the money and do something more than GWD1, you may as well increase your DPS than letting 2b sit around... So yes, I think they are worth it.

People spend 5b on making their seismics white but as soon as it comes to spending 2b to increase their DPS it's not worth it.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

09-Aug-2016 23:40:18

Squallsy

Squallsy

Posts: 16,089 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
the ice cream was a lot softer then ben and jerrys to and thats a plus in my book

i use alot of razer products
The Runescape Forumers

I am famous online and posts from this user may trigger those who suffer from mental insecurities
Mod baiting for shame Squallsy... Have a nice day ~~~Tranq

10-Aug-2016 00:36:49 - Last edited on 10-Aug-2016 00:38:35 by Squallsy

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Carte D'Ore is really, really soft too. Aren't you supposed to let Ben N Jerries thaw out a bit? I know you are with Haagen Dazs.

+ I used to use a Razer headset (Tiamat 7.1) and keyboard (Blackwidow Ultimate 2014), the former of which was sadly lost to wear and tear, and the Blackwidow's supports for the space bar broke and Razer refused to send me replacements.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

10-Aug-2016 00:41:22

Squallsy

Squallsy

i used a lachesis and a lycosa before, but they asked me to bring in the lycosa cause they said something was faulty with the programming after a few years and they gave me 2 free deathstalkers, its like, oh well, my headset is a40 i have a picture of my computer and headset somewhere if you wanted to look, but its just a big white case lol
The Runescape Forumers

I am famous online and posts from this user may trigger those who suffer from mental insecurities

10-Aug-2016 00:45:07 - Last edited on 10-Aug-2016 00:46:27 by Squallsy

Squallsy

Squallsy

i wish i was in eu then, would of gotten a pile of stood and just stacked it in a corner >_>, and my a40s were free thats the only real reason i use astros
The Runescape Forumers

10-Aug-2016 00:48:09

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top