Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HALLO

Those tasks seem mostly doable on a quiet world after things cool down lol. Time consuming ones with the herbgrowing + kill 1 of every rev a bit of a pain but just stretch over time etc, also how get a dragonstone to crush in the Wildy for Luck Potion, or can ya just bring one with ya?

The only one I think that will be a pain will be the Warbands loot one - I never dun them warbands things so I have no idea how they work lol. Do you have to be the first one to grab the loot, or can multi peeps loot etc, and does the task just tick off after you loot or do ya have to do something with the loot after? If ya just have to loot, then I don't mind going in guns blazing after the hype with a regular band or something and just tick that one box off, die, drop me shit, go 'thx bai :D ' and go back to non-wilderness related things again.

Because tbh absolutely none of the new stuff/perks of the sword make me wanna rush back to there aside from the tiny/niche reasons I bother to go there for lol. 'Ooooh I totally wanna risk mah bones to save 0.8 seconds on that Chaos Altar for Prayer cuz fuck dem burners in mah house that is now full of rats or something!'

So for da Akhet, it's just a case of tickboxes for Comp Cape and back to...Logging-out-and -not-doing-much-and-playing-other-games-or-afk-skilling-while-playing-other-games-aneering lol.

08-Aug-2016 18:48:15

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I did all the tasks on release and then wandered about to all the locations and there was nobody to be seen, I don't even think it's a case of "when things cooldown"

And ye, Jagex are too scared of making something OP so they make it not very good instead, which means everything they release will always be hindered in some way.

As for WBs, there's a cap of 1,000 supplies per camp per world per wave (I think it's 1k anyway), which is enough for you to sneak in, grab 1 supply and be done tbh.

Next wave is at midnight our time so I guess you have to wait until then - yay timelocked requirements.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

08-Aug-2016 18:59:02

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top